high performance ssd vps
sound byJbgmusic
If we have helped you in our small way, please consider buying us a cup of coffee to keep us going or exit by clicking our sponsored links. Thank you.

Enter Amount:

Thank for sponsoring our site.
JoomlaWatch Stats 1.2.9 by Matej Koval
Google PageRank Checker
Now Hear This! PDF Print E-mail
Written by Administrator
Wednesday, 08 July 2009 21:20

jbgmusic

We are pleased to announce the release of JBGMusic. Let your Joomla site be heard! This is an simple way to add background sound/music to your Joomla site. To install module, just download, setup your audio files, setup the module, publish and voila! you have sound. To add to content use the plugin version or install both, combine and enjoy!

Module Feature list.

• Place background music/audio to your Joomla website.
  • Allows you to loop background music/sound
  • Put a list of audio files the module can choose from, so have different music everytime!
  • Very unobtrusive, you wouldn't even know it's there.
  • For more control, you can publish the media controls
  • Make copies (see faq) to have different audio lists for different pages.
  • Audio may be resumed on page changes.

Plugin Feature list

• Ability to embed music in your content.
  • Add the controllers, to have an alternative to reading, now your site is sight-challenged ready.
  • Ability to autostart audio or give the controls to user.
  • Have multiple copies in one document content.

Update:

Web Hosting Search recently awarded Jbgmusic "Best Web Tool 2012".

JBGMusic was chosen Best Web Tool 2012

Read More ...

Note: For questions/support, please read FAQ or contact us.
Do not use the comment list below.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 June 2013 12:05

Comments (39)
HELP
39 Tuesday, 14 October 2014 01:25
Meeeeee
we really need a tutorial, please!
ive tried evertything, but i cant install :C
carpet rug
38 Friday, 24 May 2013 12:42
carpet rug
Hey, How are going on?

This is another great article with very useful tips about on jfriendly.net. I am hoping to pick up more blogging work, too! I like to review my Welcome to Rugstar.com.au, Australia's favorite online rug buying groceries in Australia: we get direct deals from the producer to you! We sell an implausible range of Australian favorite floor rugs, carpet rug, by way of shopping on-line you'll keep on shaggy, modern, wool, traditional and lots of different rug designs.

Thank You Very Much For Create That Nice & Cool Article.
Wrong button allignment, loop is not working, buttons' cour not working
37 Tuesday, 30 April 2013 23:10
DarKMaSk
All are working fine as I have done exactly as it is told in the module itself, but the alignment of the buttons are disarranged, loop of the music is not working and the buttons are taking the templates colour and I am unable to change these things.

Can I get a help ?
JBGMusic works with MIDI?
36 Wednesday, 20 February 2013 07:10
Radrack
JBGMusic works with MIDI music format? I wish you could!
update
35 Friday, 01 February 2013 01:20
audrdem
Sorry, but how to update this module, I get error like other module are allredy installed in .../modules/mod_jbgmusic
don't work...
34 Monday, 03 September 2012 17:30
comunicaazioni
hi, can you help me, this module don't work autostart... what is the problem???
doesn't work
33 Sunday, 05 August 2012 03:35
yoeri
did try it yesterday.
no sound whatever i tried.

did deinstalled it.
reinstalled it just now.

it says installed correctly but isn't in the list of modules.

real ***ware??
ipad problem
32 Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:17
The nj
Hi,
great module, and it is working fine in all my browsers, BUT it does not work with iPad or IPhone. Is there a workaround for that problem?
regards
nj

www.arbejdshesten.dk
how to make a music csn be heard in my website?
31 Wednesday, 11 April 2012 23:22
Subagia
I installed your module already "mod_jbgmusic", it was successfully installed but the music can not be heard in my website, how to solve this?
Logo
30 Friday, 06 April 2012 09:30
cynthia
Hi, the module is great. I had some problems using the slim version, but the small version works fine... only the logo, how can I remove it? do you have a commercial version?
Thanks
Re:
29 Sunday, 18 March 2012 00:35
CLARKBriana34
It's good that people are able to receive the business loans moreover, it opens new chances.
Can't hear anything
28 Tuesday, 21 February 2012 06:16
Robert
Hi ,
I put my musicfile in : media/stories/audio
In the JBG module I typed at Audio location the adress:

media/stories/audio

At Audio file I typed in the name of the file: name.mp3

I Made the module active but I can't hear anything.

What did I wrong?
Thanks,
Rob
different music on different pages
27 Sunday, 19 February 2012 14:39
v s punn
I want to have different music on different pages.
I uploaded three mp3 files.
On page 1 I defined the plugin to 1.mp3, page to 2.mp3 etc. But when I open the pages, 1.mp3 starts playing.

How do I define to have differnt music on each page.
background music
26 Sunday, 01 January 2012 19:25
frances_me
Please indicate me title of the song playing background.
Thanks
( ! ) Notice: Constant JPATH_BASE already defined
25 Sunday, 11 December 2011 20:18
trebligop
( ! ) Notice: Constant JPATH_BASE already defined.....
the audio is playing but i have this error all over the page.. how ican i remove this error.. pls help
How to put Unique Key to remove backlink in JBGMucis module?
24 Monday, 21 November 2011 12:44
Jernnifer Trang
Hi All,
now I have a Unique Key which developer has given to remove backlink, but I don't know how to put Unique Key to remove backlink in JBGMucis module.

Please help me soon.

thanks.
How to put Unique Key to remove backlink in JBGMucis module?
23 Monday, 21 November 2011 12:41
Jernnifer Trang
now, I have a Unique Key which the developer has given for me, but I don't know to put in where to remove the backlink.

Please help me.
Re:
22 Tuesday, 30 August 2011 09:14
SHARP32Bertie
Some time before, I really needed to buy a house for my corporation but I did not earn enough cash and could not order something. Thank God my comrade suggested to get the mortgage loans at creditors. Thence, I did so and was happy with my auto loan.
Re:
21 Thursday, 04 August 2011 10:18
CHANDRAOrr18
The loan suppose to be very useful for guys, which want to start their own organization. By the way, that's not hard to get a auto loan.
Re:
20 Saturday, 02 July 2011 10:41
Dolly19Barber
Every body acknowledges that modern life is high priced, nevertheless different people require money for different stuff and not every person gets enough money. Thence to get good mortgage loans or financial loan would be good solution.
Re:
19 Monday, 23 May 2011 21:26
TwilaHouse26
I received my first home loans when I was not very old and this aided my family a lot. But, I need the sba loan again.
Re:
18 Monday, 23 May 2011 18:52
GouldRosario22
I propose not to wait until you get big sum of cash to order goods! You can just take the credit loans or just bank loan and feel fine
Re:
17 Monday, 23 May 2011 18:52
RamosSofia
People in all countries receive the business loans from various creditors, just because that's easy and fast.
...
16 Saturday, 30 April 2011 06:00
kluki
Can't get it to work, i give up....
error
15 Friday, 29 April 2011 00:19
Hijk
I cant get it to work, i receive this errors: Notice: Constant JPATH_BASE already defined in C:\wamp\www\modules\mod_jbgmusic\mod_jbgmusic.php on line 19

Notice: Constant DS already defined in C:\wamp\www\modules\mod_jbgmusic\mod_jbgmusic.php on line 20

please help
Same problem
14 Friday, 21 January 2011 06:26
Fibre
Have the Same problem:

Hi...

I had JBGMusic module & plugin installed & enable from both plugin & module manager.

Had also uploaded audio file to folder images/stories/audio.

In module parameter audio location is images/stories/audio/

In module parameter>Audio File>i write "images/stories/audio/KE$HA-TiKToK.MP3" where

Setup everything above as neccessary...but the audio dot not appear.

Module together with copyright is shown in the correct module position for front-end.

Is I miss something important here that make the audio doesnt appear?
re: Module - auto stop
13 Saturday, 15 January 2011 02:33
chenette
It is nice having a background music using your component. Is it possible to auto stop/ pause the background music when i play something in the site like video/flash/youtube?
music not heard
12 Friday, 31 December 2010 01:22
farhad
Hi

I installed module and plugin but i don't know about editing of php.
which line should i add the code?

thanks
Download English Songs English Songs Used cars Laptop computers
11 Monday, 30 August 2010 16:58
Jessy Rudder
Get information about latest English Songs. Here you can Download English Songs and Laptop computers and Used cars
can this module play wma file?
10 Monday, 24 May 2010 11:23
zainol amin bin zainal
i install this module and follow its instruction..but the music doesn't play..
and i use .wma file..does this module play .wma file??
audio not working
9 Tuesday, 09 March 2010 19:54
megalang
Hi...

Had also uploaded audio file to folder images/stories/audio.

In module parameter audio location is images/stories/audio/

Setup everything above as neccessary...but the audio dot not appear.

Is I miss something important here that make the audio doesnt appear?

Appreciate your assistance.
Administrator's reply:
re: audio not working
Tuesday, 18 May 2010 20:32
Administrator
Please send an email to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it so we can respond to your specific problem. Have you tried renaming your mp3 file to a more normal filaname, without the dollar sign ($)?
Needs Quictime
8 Tuesday, 02 March 2010 00:01
Papin Soto
I installed quictime and the JBGMusic pluging works fine in Firefox and Chrome
Problem too
7 Wednesday, 17 February 2010 21:58
Hanry Bizbasson
The firefox want to install a plug-in name "audio/x-mpegurl" but it is nowhere and can not install. So guys is there anybody who hear this module anyway?
It does not work.
Administrator's reply:
Quicktime or similar is required
Tuesday, 18 May 2010 20:37
Administrator
a plugin that will decode your mp3 is required. Quicktime is a common plugin.
Problem: showing uncalled for script front-end of wesite
6 Sunday, 27 December 2009 04:43
Bee Jay
some uncalled for script is showing from front-end of our website at the position of the module in question... seeking advise..
Not playing WAV file
5 Monday, 21 December 2009 22:21
Ralf Tenbrink
sorry guys, it does work, Missing / after the images folder.
Not playing WAV file
4 Monday, 21 December 2009 22:17
Ralf Tenbrink
Can this moduel play a .wav file. I have tried and it does not work. Am I doing something wrong?
Problems with firefox 3.5.4
3 Thursday, 29 October 2009 14:19
joserra
I have the same problem with firefox: it continuously request for a Firefox plugin which stopped the operation of the module. With IE it is ok. But in FX its wrong, I´ve installed plugins like quicktime, flash, java, etc.. My firefox can´t find the plugin needed. How can I resolve my problem. You can try my page http://www.encuentraunaiglesia.com/index.php/devocional/14-la-vision-de-moises-de-la-vida.html
And ... thankyou for your contribution, its a cool player.!
Joserra
problem
2 Monday, 17 August 2009 23:15
walter
I have installed your mod but i received this error:

Warning: readdir(): 215 is not a valid Directory resource in /web/htdocs/www.centrostudicalcio.it/home/modules/mod_jbgmusic/mod_jbgmusic.php on line 92

what is the problem?
Administrator's reply:
problem
Friday, 21 August 2009 18:21
Administrator
This is rectified in the latest version.
Firefox 3.5
1 Sunday, 09 August 2009 00:51
morcom
Whilst it was great for IE8 it was a disaster when using Firefox 3.5 with its continuous request for a Firefox plugin which stopped the operation of the module and browser load. Maybe something extra is required for use with Firefox 3.5 but I had to finally admit defeat